|Travel Grant Hotels||Home > Hypertension Seoul 2016> Travel Grant Hotels|
Travel Grant Hotel Reservation
Travel Grant winners should book their rooms on-line through the travel grant hotel reservation system.
(ID and Password will be sent to your e-mail after the completion of full payment of your registration fee.)
Support from the Organizing Committee
- The Organizing Committee of Hypertension Seoul 2016 will provide Travel Grant winners with support for room only for
a maximum of a 3 night stay (1 bed) during the meeting period.
- Room does not include breakfast. Personal expenditures must be paid by the guest.
※ Please note that breakfast is scheduled to be provided during the breakfast workshop at the venue.
Extension or Changes
- Any extension beyond 3 nights shall be paid by the guest; special room rates are available during the meeting period
(Sep. 24-29) only when you book through us.
- Should you want to make any changes to your reservation after completing your booking,
please contact Mr. Joe Cho below with your Hanjin Travel reference number marked on your hotel confirmation.
1. Please click the button below and enter the ID & Password that were provided to you.
2. Select your preferred hotel from the list with your check-in and check-out dates. Available rooms are limited at each hotel,
and the rooms will be provided on first-come, first-served basis so early booking is encouraged.
3. You will automatically receive an acknowledgement with reference number once you complete the hotel booking process.
4. The hotel confirmation will be e-mailed to you after checking the availability of your requested room.
For more detailed information on the hotels, please click the name of each hotel.
|Class||Hotel||Room Type||Public Transport
|Distance to Venue|
(Renaissance Seoul Hotel)
|Double (1 bed)||Seolleung Line #2 (subway)||3.3 km|
|★★★★||Hotel Prima Seoul||Double (1 bed)||5 stops away by Public bus||1.7 km|
|Business||Rosana Boutique Hotel||Double (1 bed)||Jamsil Line #2 (subway)||4.1 km|
|Lexvill||Double (1 bed)||Sport Complex Line #2 (subway)||2.0 km|
|Gangnam Serviced Residence||Double (1 bed)||Eonju Line #9 (subway)||3.3 km|
|Coatel||Double (1 bed)||Gangnam Line #2 (subway)||4.6 km|
|Urban Place||Double (1 bed)||Eonju Line #9 (subway)||4.8 km|
※ Serviced residence provides hotel-standard service with cooking and self laundry (laundry machine) facilities in the room.