Tips for an invitation letter
- We would like to inform you that the Organizing Committee will be pleased to provide an official invitation letter to those who need it for VISA application to visit Korea.
- The official invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed registration payment.
- The Letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizer to provide any financial support.
- This request will be processed as a part of the online registration system.
Printing an invitation letter through the Hypertension Seoul 2016 Website
- Please access 'My Page' with your registered ID and PW and click on ‘Invitation Letter’ to print out a copy of original invitation letter in color. The official invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed registration payment. Please be advised to print out the letter at least two months before the meeting.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- If you need to receive a notarized invitation letter for visa or any other reasons, you have to send a copy of your passport to the secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week after your registration.
- In case that you do not send the copy of your passport, the secretariat will prepare the notarized invitation letter based on participant information of your 'My Page' and will not be responsible for any error caused by the information.
- Upon your request, the notarized letter will be sent to you by airmail within a month after confirmation of your full payment.
- Additionally, USD 50 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS), and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer or credit card as a part of online registration process.
- If you are not sure whether you need a notarized letter of invitation for visa issuance, please check with the Korean Embassy in your country.